Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Pokemon and other stuff
It hasn't been too long but offers I'm supposed to have on pokebay haven't been getting sufficient responses.

A list I need: (And it's a decent one)
- Chimchar
- Bulbasaur
- Totodile
- Treecko
- Torkoal
- Corphish

I don't mind hacked as long at they aren't above lv 40 and no TMs. Really because I'm trying to teach them specific moves. And it would suck to waste what little Heart Scales I have trying to tutor/retutor

Speaking of
If you have some spare Heart Scales and selective TMs that would be nice if you could throw em at me.
- Stone Edge
- Energy Ball (x2)
- Giga Impact (Especially need)

I've been stating these offers with no luck. So here's hoping. If you guys need anything I have Heart/Gold. And I do have a few starters other than Mudkip, Piplup, Torchic. So I can breed some if you guys need one. Just make me an offer :p
I'm quessing that this is 4th gen but I do have them on both ss and white
I have all of the tms and I'll give you some heart scales as well
(12-22-201110:31 PM)pokemonfriend000 Wrote: I'm quessing that this is 4th gen but I do have them on both ss and white
I have all of the tms and I'll give you some heart scales as well

Oh right forgot about those in the P.M. From Skitty and I'm missing Treecko. If you've got Giga Impact in addition to another Energy ball and 2 or 3 Heart Scales. That's cool.
i have treecko and i have them
do you only want 1 energy ball?
Yes because I got an earlier offer and Skitty's I only need one. As for Treecko I really need one. I've been looking for a while now
Hey I have all of the pokemon except Corphish and Treecko. The Bulbasaur i hatched has a Hm from its parent -,- Torkoal has sludge bomb and Solar beam from his parent. Chimchar i dont know yet i need to hatch. Totodile has Thrash. I can try and get you Corphish today! And i just realised i only have one heart scale.. Do you still want Regigigas and.... (forgot rest due to lack of sleep)
I can give you a lot of heart scales of you want them
Yeah I'm up to a total of need 4. Treecko + The 2 fairy legendaries (Azelf and Uxie) with a heart scale then? That's 3. You can add a 4th pokemon
I am looking for other legendaries like Darkrai. So if you can spar it. If not it doesn't matter. I just really need the scale
I can give you one with a heart scale
Cool so when will we be able to do this?
My fc: 4040 7127 8760