Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the fearfuldarkness gym
hello people i am a gym leader and i specailise in dark and dragon types
RULES:
-If you've already beaten my gym please do NOT re-challenge. It’s annoying.

-This thread is for challenging the gym only. If you are having connection issues before/during our battle, please PM me instead of posting here. No spamming here or conversations are allowed.

- Please Use my white name: HENRY and fc:1248 8723 4384
or my soul silver name:HENRY(and 3 spaces) and fc:1206 0727 3922

-All challengers should post their challenge, along with their friend code and name.

-I use LEGIT Pokémon in my battles, and you must do the same. Legal hacks are allowed as long as the stats, moves and ability are the same as a normal one.

-Breaking any of the rules will result in a disqualification.

Battle RulesSadfor white)
-Rotational battles only

-Battles will be conducted under "No Restrictions"

-Wonder Launcher must be off.

-Sound Off: If you set up the battle, press the X button and turn your sound off.

Battle rulesSadsoul silver)

-free double battle

-sound must be off: If you set up the battle, press the X button and turn your sound off.

-Freeze clause: Only one Pokémon per team may be frozen at a time. If one Pokémon is frozen, you use ice moves at your own risk

-Sleep clause: Only one Pokémon per team may be put to sleep at a time, but the move rest is EXCLUDED

-Species clause: Only one Pokémon per species per team. Example: Two Typhlosions break species clause. Poliwrath and Politoed, Slowbro and Slowking etc. do not

-Hax Item clause: No items that rely on luck, like Quick Claw.

- OHKO Clause: No One-Hit-KO moves. They are downright cheap.

-NO Hacked Pokémon, this includes move sets that are unobtainable, disproportionate stats, abnormal abilities, etc. If you are suspected of having a hacked Pokemon, you must be willing to submit it for inspection. The use of hacked Pokemon could result in being banned from the gym. Legit hacks are acceptable as long as they are the EXACTLY the same as a normal one.

Battle rulesSadsoul silver)

-every one of the above exept the changes to the battle style which is below

-free double battle

-sound must be off: If you set up the battle, press the X button and turn your soun
just cause no one is challenging me i will give anyone who beats me a shiny eevee or any other type of evoltions(exept espeon and umbreon)

all pokemon need to be level 100 to enter

Hall of Fame

winners:

lossers:
mad_about_skitty (x3)
Victinishine97 with skittys Pokemon
pyroEletric (x2)

good luckSmile
THREAD:Aprroved.
cool thanksSmileSmileSmile
What level should my pokemon be? Smile
well my pokemon are all level 100 so i think yours should be to if you want to stand a chance of beating me
All pokemon need to be level 100 or you may not participate.
(11-11-201107:17 AM)Wifi Master Wrote: All pokemon need to be level 100 or you may not participate.
sorry i should have put that inSad
edit the thread and right that.Also edit and add winners and losers.
will do
come on people challenge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile