Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine and Victinishine97's Fan Fiction
(Sidenote: Skitty is busy so I will take over for a bit)
Chapter Four: Meeting the King.
There weren’t that many Pokémon in the hall. Skitty saw that there were some Bellosoms playing the harps. Also their was an Alomomola singing smoothly. But what really stood out was, at the back of the hall. A massive throne with an elegant Persian sitting on it. Next to this Persian was a Meowth who looked really bored. Skitty realised that this Persian must be the King of Freedom. Meowth kept on staring at Skitty as if to say hello but always when Skitty looked back, he would just blush and turn away. Skitty felt mad at first, but after a few more minutes deliberating about it, she realised he must be just as nervous as she was. Skitty noticed that Purugly, Glameow’s Mom, waltzed up too the king and talked for a while. Glameow was trying to get Meowth’s attention, but by the look on his face, it was obvious that he wasn’t interested. The king looked bored as well. Delcatty dragged Skitty up to the king and spoke in a posh tone. “Oh my king, finally we meet.” She said. Persian lifted his head to see who was talking to him; he hoped it wasn’t Purugly again. But he was in shock; he had never seen a Pokémon so beautiful. He was dumbfounded. He stuttered “Madam, welcome to my humble home.” Delcatty fluttered her long eyelashes and bowed. “I am pleased to be here your majesty. This is my daughter, Skitty.” She gestured to Skitty. Persian nodded and gestured to his son. “It is a pleasure to have you here, meet my son, Meowth.” He said. Meowth hadn’t moved so Persian put his paw behind his head and moved him forward. “Oh hi. Nice meeting you.” Meowth mumbled. Persian began to speak but was interrupted by a massive bang. The door leading to the hall crumbled down as one of the Scizors rushed in. “Your Majesty! Attack from overhead!” He boomed. This voice reminded Skitty of the voice that had spoke to her earlier. Persian’s eyes glared like fire. He rushed over to his throne and turned the painting behind him into a spy machine. Meowth clipped an ear piece into his ear and began talking high speed. Skitty was afraid. Delcatty knew she had to keep her daughter safe. A massive boom hit the ceiling of the hall and two Scizors carried both Delcatty and Skitty downstairs to a little basement. Skitty shuddered at the coldness. Their were Pokémon cries everywhere. Scizors were fighting Hydreigons, and it sounded like the Hydreigons were winning. As Skitty got up to turn the light on she noticed that all of the Pokémon from the hall were their. The Bellosoms were huddled together in the corner, the Alomomola was in the little fountain humming and what shocked Skitty the most was that the Ponyta from the entrance was sitting on the floor sniffing. Skitty walked over to the Ponyta and sat next to him. “This is my entire fault you know.” He explained. “You see, I ran away from my father.” Skitty waited and gazed in shock. “I once was part of Team Darkness, but I guess you could say, I’m just a wasted one.” He carried on. Skitty looked confused. “I don’t understand. How are you ‘wasted’?” She asked. “My father was a great Pokémon -till I knew what he did as a living-and he understood everything. But one night I heard him talking to the King of Darkness, saying that he was going to kill my mother. I ran away then without him knowing and I ran with tears falling down my face, knowing that there was good in me.” Ponyta said. Skitty had a lot on her mind; too many questions to ask. “What did your father do as a living? Who is the King of Darkness?” She asked. Ponyta looked afraid. “My father was a secret assassin, who was employed by the King. The King would tell my father who to kill and he did. Course, my father, looked like a nice Rapidash till he got you cornered or prisoned you.” He began. “And as for the King...” Ponyta looked out of the window. “He lives in that castle over their, he is Mightyena!” Skitty was in shock, she remembered when her mother told her stories of when she was a young Skitty. Her mother had once told her that when she was a little Skitty, that she met a Poochyena. This happened way before Team Darkness and Team Freedom. Was this same Poochyena now the king of Team Darkness?[hr]
(Character change! Mightyena is main character now if you havent guessed)
Chapter Five: Revenge.
Mightyena was staring out of the window. He longed to be out their, to fight his enemy. Mightyena turned away from the window and looked up at the ceiling. A dead Zangoose was spread out on the ceiling and Mightyena called “Having fun up their pretty boy?” He then cackled. The door to his lair opened and a jet black Flareon entered. Her body was black and her ruffs were white as snow; her eyes blazed like fire. “Master, I have news that the egg is at their castle.” She said in a monotone voice. Mightyena stopped with a piercing glare. “THEY HAVE THE EGG?” he screamed. Flareon didn’t even flinch. “Yes master, apparently this egg is being held captive by him.” She snarled. Mightyena scratched the floor hard enough to leave a dent. “Why is no-one doing anything then? You silly fool! Go get the Mandibuzz’s ready for flight!” He yelled. Flareon nodded, but didn’t move. Mightyena was fuming, he ran up too Flareon and swiped her with a Shadow Claw, but she dodged it neatly, hissed and left the room. Mightyena didn’t feel guilty about what he did. He was going to scream for his top spy, Zoroark but out of no-where she appeared, sitting on his throne. She growled playfully and Mightyena rolled his eyes. “Zoroark, you always fascinate me when it comes to tricks like that.” He said. “Why thank you, your Darkness. The Mandibuzz’s have been let out and they are on there way to his castle. Houndoom is getting the entire Houndours ready too.” She said. Mightyena looked delighted he wanted this so much; to rule the entire world, no Team Freedom. “Course.” She carried on. “Doesn’t help when Houndoom has gone missing...” She trailed off. Mightyena slowly turned to Zoroark. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?” He boomed. Zoroark’s eyes went all pale then, she got up and walked over to Mightyena. “Your Darkness, he went off to Plume Volcano this morning and hasn’t been seen since.” She said sadly. Mightyena didn’t look fooled. “Why the hell did he go to Plume Volcano for?” he shouted. “He said something about finding Heatran or something like that.” She explained with a grin. Mightyena suddenly became happy. He opened his window and screamed, “FALL BACK WE HAVE A BETTER OPTION!!!” He turned round to find Flareon and Zoroark standing silently. Flareon was shaking her head. “Master, there has been an eruption on Plume Volcano!” She growled. “Sir, so far we haven’t heard anything from Houndoom but the fact that the Volcano has erupted....” She trailed off, lost in thought. Mightyena knew what Zoroark was on about. If the Volcano has erupted then that means Heatran must be awake, Mightyena thought. “I just hope Houndoom is okay.” Zoroark said and with that she wrapped her arms around herself and sat on the floor. Flareon nodded as if in agreement with Zoroark, and sat down without speaking. Mightyena looked out of the back window of the castle, and noticed how bad the Volcano was erupting. He hoped that Houndoom came back alive with Heatran, the legendary fire Pokémon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mine and Victinishine97's Fan Fiction - by victinishine97 - 12-24-201102:34 AM