Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon B/W Questions
Hey guys. I'm late to the game picking up Pokemon Black?

So I had a couple of question:
1.) Any general advice about Pokemon that are good the catch. I've notice that the game keeps you anchored hard. Like from the first town to Strident you aren't given enough grinding tools push thoroughly pass the levels required to make the gym easy (outside of how easy it already is).

2.) C-Gear: Trading is allowed as early after the first gym right? And if that's the case is there a method that allows you to transfer your pokemon from a previous game without another DS. Other why would Nintendo really want you to shell out another 100+ dollars. I also realize I can't activate my Celebi's event without the Relocator. Do I also need another DS for that process as well?
to the 2nd question yes you do need another ds to use the relocator
Came a little late.
But allow me if you will for an notible bit of rage.

*clear's throat"

Really....Nintendo.....really?

I don't mind the fifth generation game themselves save for maybe some teenie issues in game. But I'm sure they're just build-ups for the hybrid for Black/White and probably the anniversary games to come. But Trading/Transfering is my biggest issue.

People at GF Japan decided the best way to upset their loyal fan base with the option to literally not be able to trade with GEN IV games. And then they decide....hey let's make the most useless feature on the DS (and its other models) sort of useful now....Download Play. Download play only quality is when you have friends with the terminal but or mostly anyone else don't have that kind of luxury. Download Play = Multiplayer function without internet.

Download play for friends without internet but they want to battle. Why not that Game Freak? So this [in the end] comes down to you buying another similar terminal (i.e. DS and or other models) to continue the PREMISE OF THE GAME which is to log the existence of all Pokemon into your Pokedex.

I wouldn't mind it at all if Pokemon Black/White where terminal exclusive. Say it came out ONLY for the 3DS (which the next games probably will) Then it's clear you need it to even play the game much less transfer/trade. I have a 3DS and I bought it for it's 255 dollar price so even with Backward Compatiablity....for that price I expect to overenjoy the games I buy if possible. And the trade/transfer set-up between IV and V or sans the set-up (if you will) is not enjoyable to me.
I play my Pokemon White on my 3DS at the moment, but I'm planning on switching to my DS Lite. Will my Game Sync ID change like my friend code?
No, but it will delete all of your Pal Pad and all other Wi-Fi connection information.
you can transfere your wifi settings thought so you dont have to worry about that