Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Staff Jobs.
Sorry I'm busy I'll make u admin as soon as I can
Username: Username
Expierence: Mod on here, mod on another site, and I have a lolt of experience with trolls, forums, and other common things on the Internet.
Did you have any websites? I have some forums that I run for my school.
Can you be supported with our staff? I assume so :/
What Job youre applying for: Admin.
(I don't need to rank up, just people might take me a little bit more seriously though)
Please read my other thread, i cant hire until my admin cp comes back.It messed up so no Im waiting for createmybb3 to fix it.
Alright, I'll do that now.
I read that you can't hire right now because of your admin cp, however, I figured I could apply here anyway before I forget...

Username: OojoKurisu
Expierence: Previous Super Moderator at Wonderland Online Official Game Forum, current Judge Team Leader for that same website. Involved in running the Judge Team involved in judging events created on the forum. Main duties: Organising meetings, monitering attendance, ensuring all work gets done in time, calculating event scores and judge's payments, etc.
Did you have any websites? Other than those involved with my Judge Team, I'm admin of the Judge Teams facebook group.
Can you be supported with our staff? I can definitely work in a team, if that's what you mean?
What Job youre applying for: Anything moderator/admin like.
How'd you get on this site?
I think I invited him here but im not sure on it so dont quote me on that