Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Daycare
No their both normal.
ok keep goingSmile
I will Big Grin
I know this is a breeding center bu it looks like you've been at this a while. I've been looking for a female eevee. If you have one and you're willing to part with it could you evolve it into a Leafeon and I can trade you a male Eevee (as I have a bunch). I'm not into the shiny game (I don't seem to have the time or care much about shinies) or legendaries but if you're looking for something from 4th Gen, Heart/Gold I'll see what I can do if you happen to have the following (Babies or eggs)

Charmander
Bulbasaur
Totodile
Chikorita
Treecko
Chimchar
Turtwig

My only starters because of HeartGold is Squirtle (after beating red) and my Cyndiquil. If you want I can breed some babies with those for some starter babies to trade. Whatever is possible sir if you (or anyone) have these guys hanging around ^^
I can get you a female eevee if you like. Its gonna be a legit clone though and is this on 4th gen or 5th? And on my 4th gen i have a shiny turtwig thats another legit clone. And cyndaquil would be awesome in my fire team.
Hey mad about skitty do you want to battle with our gyms?
And by the way Guys, Victinishine kinda asked me to run this daycare now, seeing as she has exams and revision. She also told me that if anyone wants to trade/battle on 5th gen then it might take a while..
how do you know victinishine?
(12-20-201103:23 AM)Mad_About_Skitty Wrote: I can get you a female eevee if you like. Its gonna be a legit clone though and is this on 4th gen or 5th? And on my 4th gen i have a shiny turtwig thats another legit clone. And cyndaquil would be awesome in my fire team.

I need to read he policy about PMs but yes I can breed a Cyndaquil if you need it. I have Heart/Gold and too evolve that female eevee into a Leafeon you got to have Black/White or Diamond/Pearl where Moss Rock can be found. I don't know if you're willing to part with your shiny but if you are that's cool. Other wise breed a Turtwig ^^

But if you want to make a trade just let me know and I'll get started on that Cyndaquil
You can have it then seeing as I dont really want to use it. And I have Platinum so I will find you a female eevee for you. And evolve it of course.