Forums Name
[4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! - Printable Version

+- Forums Name (https://pokemasters.createmybb3.com)
+-- Forum: Pokemon (https://pokemasters.createmybb3.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Wifi Shops. (https://pokemasters.createmybb3.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: [4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! (/thread-62.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! - Mad_About_Skitty - 12-22-2011

See i would trade Lugia to you for a pokemon entry seeing as i love lugia. I have latios but hes awesome so it would only be another dex entry. I think i might have Stone edge and Energy ball..
I havent had the time to get regiice and registeel so i dont know.

RE: [4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! - fusionball22 - 12-22-2011

Oh it's fine. I desired those legendaries but more of a collection. It would be ages before I could actually get down the road to train/tutor those pokemon. Dex entries are fine so in that case I don't need Lugia. If you've got the other half of the pair I'll take a Latias. And you don't have to worry about the golems except for Regigigas 0.0 if you're actually willing to part with it.

So when ever you're ready we can trade. Well within the hour. It's SUPER LATE here. Do we need an actual list of what you're giving up since it's decently huge xD

Sadly i havent got a latias Sad And i guess you could have my regigigas.. Its the TRU one btw. and i think we need a long list of the pokemon cuz my head is all frazzled :O

Yeah...I sent a pm. I'm about to pass out but the list is.
Bulbasaur
Torkoal
Totodile
Chimchar
Shaymin
Regigigas
Mespirit
- including any possible fairy legendaries
Energy Ball. If two were possible that would be great
Stone Edge
At least 2 Heart Scales.

I have a shaymin.. Do you want to keep or dex entry? and I will try and get Uxie and Azelf. I have energy ball and im in the battle castle trying to get another one lol or I could get stone edge instead.[hr]
And do you still want me to get you a Corphish?

(12-22-201107:51 PM)Mad_About_Skitty Wrote: I have a shaymin.. Do you want to keep or dex entry? and I will try and get Uxie and Azelf. I have energy ball and im in the battle castle trying to get another one lol or I could get stone edge instead.[hr]
And do you still want me to get you a Corphish?

Wow you are a trooper. Don't put too much effort into an already generous trade. ^^ One Energy Ball is fine. Although if you can get a hold of a Corphish that would be awesome. Glad I decided to check back

Thats good cuz at the rate im in at the battle castle -.- But i think id be able to find one. And i like being busy. Its funny Smile

RE: [4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! - fusionball22 - 12-23-2011

A Skitty does rarely creates downtime. It just runs and play and runs and play then sleep then play and then run and then run and play and sleep....then play

RE: [4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! - pokemonfriend000 - 12-23-2011

right......
to spare you the trouble skitty i have an azelf and an uxie if you want one

RE: [4THGEN] Pokemon Shop! - fusionball22 - 12-23-2011

lol what's with the sarcasm. Just banter...I've been p.m. and posting in replies to you guys for multiple days. If you're offering them That's cool.

So Azelf, Uxie, and Treecko and Energy Ball. Oh and I have a Chimchar and Corphish so I don't have to trouble her or anyone with that offer either. Oh no need for Stone Edge nore Giga Impact either. I really hope you are pushing through the Battle Castle for my sake. If it's fun that's cool but that's better time spent for something else ^^